samedi 24 septembre 2011

Who was I kidding

Funny how I thought I would post more, and then I stopped posting for the longest time :P Oh well, that's just me I guess.

Here's the boring, post where I tell you guys that I called it quits a while ago. I think in the end blogging was never meant for me. It's way too much of just me writing things down and hoping it helps people or touches them in a way. But after a while, not seeing how it helped or touched really made me lose my motivation.

While I hope I helped others, I want you guys to know that this blog, and everyone who read it and commented on it, helped me alot too. I might not be out of the closet to most of my extanded family yet, I did come out to one of my younger cousins who always looked up to me (and still does). But this blog helped me have alot more confidence in myself which is something I used to lack. It also turned me from an introvert to an extrovert, which is something that I enjoy so much. Don't get me wrong, I love introverts (and I have a tendency to fall for them) but for me, being an extrovert makes me alot happier.

Also, my life has changed in general, while I'm not in a relationship right now (and I was a few weeks ago, I'm sorry I didn't fill you guys in) but I'm meeting alot of new LGBT people so something might be coming up, who knows. I am also in university, studying psychology. It's something incredibly interesting and studying is a fun thing to do, so that makes it kinda easy.

Now, after all the boring parts of "where I am in my life right now" I am going to leave you with this amazing fun thing!

While I said blogging wasn't for me, I found something that is. Many of you probably know the website Milkboys, well a little less than a year ago, I joined it. It's where I met both of my exes and had many crushes over the last year. But where I really hang out is this chatroom, which used to be associated with Milkboys but is going further and further from it.

I've been going to that chatroom for the past year and I thought that if someone still read this blog and wanted to actually still talk to me a bit, well they could do so over there.

If you guys want to talk to me, I'm Eros on there and Eros91 on Milkboys. But honestly, most people who hang out there are really cool so feel free to talk to them!

EDIT : I still might come once in a while to tell you guys how I'm doing, but this is a maybe :P

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire