mardi 11 janvier 2011

It's official!

Well guys, I have a boyfriend!!! :)

I had the best day of my life on sunday, everything was perfect. We went skiing and the conditions were perfect. Also, I brought one of my friends and he went with his best friend and everyone got along really great. But the best thing was, we cicked so much, the more the day progressed, the closer we were. We kissed a couple time (first kiss in public with a guy) and it was just awesome.

He is really cute and his eyes were amazing. I got lost in them when I looked at him. He is also the sweetest guy I ever met and makes me feel so good. I don't want to say too much about him because I want to protect his identity and everything but just take my word on it, he is just perfect :) We also have alot in common especially in how we are in a relationship. We actually agreed on everything so far :P

So yeah, that's pretty much all I had to say. I also wanted to say thanks to all of you guys for the support, it really means alot to me.

Seeya!

5 commentaires:

  1. Hi there, Luc

    Congratulations! I think you've been searching for someone like this for a long time, and it's great to see that you've found him. Best of luck!

    Mark

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Congratulations. He sounds like a keeper.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Holy Mackerel, kid!!! WOOT!!!!!!!! What a nice post to read!! I am SO happy for you, I just don't know what to write!! Wow!!

    Luc, I hope you bask in the warmth of his love- the love you so richly deserve, and I wish you all the happiness that this connection can mean. I can't think of anyone more deserving, tbh... You have held your head high and stayed above the fray, and now comes your reward! It gives me goosebumps to read about this wonderful event!

    Well,young man... I expect to hear more, as time goes on... This joy needs to be shared!:P I can't wait to hear about your happiness, once you get the time and are able to pry yourself away, long enough to write!! lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow that sounds pretty legit. That's so awesome for ya. You seem so happy. And it sounds like you had a blast on the slopes :)

    RépondreSupprimer