samedi 8 janvier 2011

BIG news

Hey guys! It's been a while.

I'm sorry I didn't post for a while, I've been busy during christmas time and than I didn't feel like posting and than it completely went out of my mind.

My bad.

But I come bearing huge news.

I met a guy online and we gave eachother our skypes and talked without webcam for like an hour and a half and with webcam (nothing pervy, just talking face to face) for another 5 hours. He is gay (yay), is incredibly nice (double yay), is cute (triple yay) and is actually interested in dating me (quadruple yay). So yeah, I've been thinking about him alot lately. It's like we're dating but we've never actually met in real life yet. It's probably going to be official tho because I get to meet him in person tomorrow.

So yeah HUGE! We also text alot now and we talked on the phone thursday. I'm really excited, he's so freaking awesome! He lives like 4 hours away though so I'm a little down about that but he seems so perfect that I don't really care. He also lives in the US so thank god i have a passport.

It's the first time that I've been interested in someone who felt the same way about me and I am actually falling in love with him. I just can't wait for tomorrow and I promise to keep you guys posted on that.

In other news, I just spent 3 days with my friends who all came over to my parent's place (we were 21) and it was really awesome! I played outside every day and now I'm sore everywhere. The bad thing about that weekend though is Julien, he knows that I have someone and he still tried to make a move on me. It didn't work of course because I don't have feelings for him anymore and I like someone else but it's a really dick move.

Also Sam finally talked to me today about why he wasn't talking to me as much. He thinks I make jokes about him too much. The thing is, I said I would stop joking about him if he did the same and he refused. Than I said that he can't expect people not to make jokes about him if he makes jokes about them and he said that was true. I also told him that I had done ennough for him to prove that I didn't mean anything serious with those jokes which he said was true also. Than he had to leave so the point of the convo is still out there but I dont think it's going to get settled soon because he knows I am right and will try to avoid the subject now.

So that's that, I've had some problems with some of my friends but with most of them everything is perfect. And I am in love so I'm just so happy right now. I don't even care about Sam and Julien, they can both decide to hate me tomorrow and I couldn't care less. I just want to go out with my new guy! :)

Me happy!

Seeya guys! (I'll tell you how it goes tomorrow)

2 commentaires:

  1. Wow, Luc!! lol Great news, young guy!! WOOT!! I really hope you end up liking each other, and having a great time!! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

    Talk about starting the new year off right!! :P

    Yeah, you know, that whole stuff about Julien-- he really does have a lot to learn, eh? IDK... I've met guys like that, and, like I said before, they tend to lead very unfulfilling lives, because they are afraid to commit to a relationship or something, yet they don't seem to mind screwing with someone else's love life... Very sad, actually. Well, Luc, you're on the right track, and I'm happy for you! No matter what happens, stay out there, in the mix, and you'll do fine... I'm sure!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow dude.. that's so cool that you've met someone that you truly like and he likes you back! And that's awesome you're meeting him together. You're lucky that you have him four hours away. That's not too too far. :p

    RépondreSupprimer