lundi 31 janvier 2011

boyfriend and my weekend

Hey guys!

I read your comments on my last post and let me say, first of all, thanks alot for caring, it means alot to me :) Now, some of you talked about his age. Well he is 18, therefore an adult, but since he is still living with his parents and is still dependent of them financially, he still has to do what they want. Of course, it sucks and is unfair but he doesn't have a choice. However I agree with the fact that they are probably going to soften their rules the more serious our relationship gets and i really hope that they do.

I also saw that I didn't mention that he lives in the United States, which is something to consider seeing the mentality is different there.

Anyways, it isn't worth it to dwell on it, we have to live our lives, I might go see him on the 12th, 13th and sleep at a motel. It's going to cost alot but it's worth it to see him, plus it's close to valentine's day :)

On another subject, I spent the weekend at matt's house and we watched the NHL all-star game and skill competition. It was great and was really funny so we spent a great weekend. Matt , another friend and me all slept in Matt's bed (don't worry guys, we didn't do anything) and his dad went to wake us up in the morning and was like wtf... but he was laughing and didn't react badly.

Well that's about it, I have nothing much to do these days so there isn't much to talk about :P

seeya!

2 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for the update. It must have been a sight for him to see the 3 of you in bed LOL.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. lol... Hey, you little monkey!! Sounds like you're actually having a nice time!! :P Good for you!!

    And, I think/hope you're right on the parents mellowing once they get to know you better. That would sure save everyone a lot of grief!

    Boy, Matt must have a big bed!! Still, sounds nice... I well remember those days with the str8 boys (or not) and the warm breath on my back and other places... OOOOO!! I'd better stop! -- no time for a cold shower at the moment!! :) luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer