mercredi 22 septembre 2010

My summer story

Hey guys!

Yesterday I posted about Sam's story, well today's post is mine.

This summer I didn't get a date even though Sam told me he would set me up with someone, well it hasn't happened yet.

Now, just because I don't have anyone to really love doesn't mean I didn't get any action. You guys must know me well ennough by now to know that I probably tried a thing or two with some people during my vacation.

Actually I spent the start of the summer just focussing on my trainings and my work. I didn't want to be bothered with guys, especially since I didn't know anyone available except Nick and Julien.

After a while tho, I met a guy who didn't really look at the sex of the person, as long as he liked it, well it was all good. I won't say how I met him just in case someone finds this but he let's just say he is very important in the life of someone I mentioned in this blog.

He and I were sleeping over somewhere and had to share a bed. Of course one thing led to another and we ended up doing stuff.

Now, I knew he didn't have anything for me and i didn't have anything for him, I felt bad afterwards because I knew it was the first time that it really didn't mean anything to me. But in the end, it felt good and atleast I had fun and it got me less horny for a while.

The summer continued and then Julien decided to have a party at his house. I went of course and I had alot of fun. Julien tho, was really horny and tried to do stuff with me, it was really hard to resist but in the end, I managed to do so. I have to admit that I almost did it and might even have if something didn't happen to help me.

Anyways, nothing happened there although we did kiss and than the rest of the summer went on without me doing anything with anyone.

Julien and I started talking alot on MSN tho and he was supposed to come over tonight as friends. He cancelled last minute because he was stressed and then we had an argument about how he always does this and he started insulting me randomly and now I am pissed!

So! history continues, he can really get me excited about seeing him but I always end up hurt and disappointed. Maybe one day I'll finally be able to not care, I thought I had come to this but I was wrong.

Well, thats it for tonight, I'll talk to you guys later

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire