mercredi 29 septembre 2010

nice week :)

Hey hey!

I am having a really good week, I'm seeing friends and having a general good time. I hung out with 3 friends in the morning and start of the afternoon and then I went training. It was nice!

After that i went back home and had friends over to watch Glee, Sam and Nick were there and Julien was supposed to but he didn't show up. Anyways we had a great time and when it was done, Nick and me were like singing alot of Glee songs really loud and dancing, it was pretty funny and we looked ridiculous but we had fun and thats whats important right? :P

Today I woke up and lazed around but than decided to rearrange my appartment and I cleaned up and stuff. When I was done, I went training again. I'm going to try to go to my canoe club as often as possible this year because it helps me stay positive and healthy, and to be honest thats a really good combination :P Plus I'm starting to get abs :) yay!

Anyways, I just explained to my roommate the difference between Kayaking, Canoeing and Rowing. I do kayaking and canoeing but I don't row. It's a sport I don't really appreciate (sorry if there are any rowers who read this) but yeah, never liked it. But Sam coaches rowing so my roommate was wondering.

Well! I gtg, see you guys around! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire