lundi 20 septembre 2010

Well I am BACK

Hey guys!!!

I am finally back after a summer away. I just had an awesome summer as I thought I would, I didn't get a boyfriend as some of you suggested I would but I am happy anyways. I didn't even think of boys for most of the summer although there are 2 things that happened with some of them, I'll talk to you guys about it a bit later.

Anyways, this is a new me that's coming back, I am now full of positivity which I got back this summer and intend to keep during the whole year and I am less focused on doing stupid things like kissing a whole lot of people.

I am going to try and live my life in a more responsible way this year and it will show in the posts.

Also new, i moved this summer so I am not living alone anymore, I am in a bigger appartement and I have one roommate who will be added to the list of important people. It is to be noted that Sam broke up with his girlfriend and is now dating my roommate which puts me in a kinda awkward situation. Me and Sam aren't as close as we used to be either so I should talk about him less often.

Well, I know I haven't said much but thats the introduction post for what is coming up later, I don't really have time to make a huge post so thats going to be it.

I missed you guys and i hope you all had an awesome summer like I had!

Seeya!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire