jeudi 30 septembre 2010

Possible date!

Hello!

I might have a date kinda soon!

The story goes back pretty far actually, during the summer, Sam was talking to his collegue and it turns out that she also had a gay friend. They got to talking and decided to match us. In the end, we didn't meet, the times weren't right and Sam's collegue quit her job and such. Anyways, I thought it had failed.

BUT! It turns out that the guy they wanted to match me with goes to the same college as my roommate AND that they have a class together. I don't know exactly how she found out who he was but it doesn't really matter. Now my roommate is talking directly to him and we're probably going to have a date really soon, like next week!

I'm kinda scared but its just too good an opportunity to go past it! I'm really happy :) yay!

Anyways, hope it all goes well for you guys also!

Seeya!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire