lundi 27 septembre 2010

Oh yeah!

Hey guys!

I just had a nice day, my classes went well and i had tests and i'm pretty happy with what I did. I had fun after that with Eli. She got me to join the art program at school and now every monday I'm going to do that after school. It's pretty fun and I get to meet new people, most of the girls there seem really nice.

Anyways, right now I'm at home, Sam and my roommate are there but I'm leaving them alone.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to my old high school which should be pretty fun, then I'm going to my kayak club for a nice paddle. After that, 4 people (including Nick and Julien) are coming over to watch Glee, so we will see how that goes. I hope its good :)

Well, I don't really have anything else to say so I'm going to spare you the boredom of reading a long post full of nothing and I'm going to leave.

Seeya!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire