mardi 21 septembre 2010

Sam's story

Hey guys!

Okay, I said yesterday that I would talk a bit more about what happened this summer so thats what I am going to start doing in this post.

I am going to leave out alot of information that is important in my life but doesn't regard my love life nor the friends that I talked about in this blog. It is to be noted that these things are mostly positive and are the reason of the constant state of joy and optimism that I was in this summer.

So first things first let's start with Sam's love situation because that is the main thing that happened this summer... Sadly

His girlfriend and him, as I might have said last year, weren't what I would call a nice couple. They weren't really close, they would lie to eachother, they wouldn't trust eachother and pretty much stayed together because neither of them wanted to be alone.

His girlfriend realized that it wasn't working out and decided to make him understand it by talking to him less and less and in the end, didn't talk to him for a whole week before breaking up with him. Now, I do not agree with that method because frankly it sucks, but she had tried to break up with him before in a normal way and he just stuck to her, which is a bit sad. Anyways, it worked and they weren't a couple anymore.

Sam was obviously sad and wanted to see his friends. That week, I saw him every single day except one, stayed to sleep at his house 3 times and he slept at my place once. Basically, I was there for him because he needed me. Before long, he was already starting to think about getting to know my future roommate, having met her once, he thought she was his type.

This is my big problem with Sam, the way he needs to like someone at all times and acts as if his crush were serious in such a way that he actually ends up falling for someone he has seen once. That is exactly what happened and after seeing her again for 2 days he was convinced he was in love with her.

He tried to date her a couple times and she wouldn't be interested mainly because she thought he was gay (like everyone does when meeting Sam). So he ended up asking my help. After I finally convinced her that Sam wasn't gay, he got to set a date with her. She stressed out at the last minute and cancelled it.

I had to pull another awesome trick to finally get him a chance by inviting him over without her knowing and then leaving. This worked like a charm and they saw eachother many times over, him sleeping over in her room and they did sexual stuff.

For some reason she still did not want to say she was going out with him, although it was exactly like that, it wasn't official until about a week ago.

So there is Sam's story of this summer, with my point of vue being that he can't really fall in love with someone he doesn't know, I think he is still going out with her for the same reason as his ex, aka not wanting to be alone.

Well that's it for now, I should post something about my love life of this summer tomorrow, if i have the time.

Seeya!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hey kid!! Welcome back!! I just noticed your post and just don't have time to read all of it right now, but, I'll come back and read it later... promise!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer