vendredi 24 décembre 2010

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Hey guys!

Merry Christmas to everyone who believes in it and/or celebrates it!

Fo others who celebrate Hanukkah or Festivus (there are people who actually celebrate this now... crazy!) or something else, I also like you so I'm going to say happy [insert holiday here]

I love this time of year because everyone is merry and happy... No actually scratch that because some people including me are merry and happy :P

Let me do my little rant here, my sister got sick today and every little clinique is closed on Christmas Eve so I had to take her to the hospital, luckily there was almost no one there so we didn't wait forever. But since it was Christmas Eve I decided to wear a Santa hat. I was all in the holiday spirit and happy and smiling but out of everyone who saw me, only one guy actually smiled. The rest just looked frustrated and in a crappy mood. So yeah that was sad. At least the guy who smiled was the only cute one I saw :P

But anyways, they probably have their reasons for being grumpy so I'll let them be. On another note, here are songs that I listened to today. They are awesome :P Some are christmas songs and some aren't but I still wanted to share them as I like them very much!

So my first song is pretty old and is by Jackson five. It's "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus". My sister and me love the part where Michael (who sings lead) says "And I'm gonna tell my dad!" best thing EVER!


The second song is "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong. I really love it because it really boosts your mood when your down and I don't know why but to me I like listening to it during the holidays as everything seems wonderful :)


The third song is "Come Fly With Me" by Michael Buble, it started playing on my mom's computer and I just randomly started dancing in our living room :P Seriously tho, I never really liked Michael Buble much, probably because my parents listen to his music a bit too much but I was really in the mood for it tonight and I had a great time. This also marks the first time someone from my family actually saw me dancing for real (usually they just see me when I act like an idiot).


Finally the last song is "Happy Christmas (War Is Over)" by John Lennon. When I put this song on while we were decorating the tree, my sister, my mom and I all said that this was our favorite Christmas song. I really like it, it's positive and sends a message of peace while talking about christmas. This is also one of the few Christmas songs I listen to at any time of the year.


So that's it for my Christmas post! I'll see you guys some day, right now I have gifts to finish wrapping and than I have to go to sleep to have an awesome Christmas day tomorrow!

2 commentaires:

  1. Awesome is right, Luc!! Thank you so much for the wonderful post!! I have to head off to bed myself, but, I want to wish you a peaceful and joyous Christmas before I do!! You deserve to be happy, so, I'll say a little prayer that a cute and caring guy finds his way to you as soon as possible!! I really believe that you are in the right frame of mind, now, so that anything is possible!! Keep your spirits high, and enjoy the holiday, no matter how many 'grumps' you run into!! I'll be thinking about you, as the weekend moves along, kid!! Have a great one!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Good for you for spreading Christmas cheer.
    K

    RépondreSupprimer