mardi 1 février 2011

Lazyness

Hey guys!

I don't know why but I'm having trouble finding motivation these days. I made my C.V. and everything but I'm not really going through everything thats necessary to find a job. Like I gave it to some places but I know I should have done more already and it's ridiculous how lazy I am being. Well, at least I still have money left in the bank so I'm not too tight financially. I still want to find something before it becomes a problem tho.

That's pretty much it, there isn't much going on in my life, I'm talking to my boyfriend as often as we can and I see my friends alot. It's basic stuff really but I'm happy.

seeya guys!

1 commentaire:

  1. It's the winter, kid, IMHO... I'm battling the same thing myself- the everyday blues and the fight to stay motivated. But, most times, I have little choice- aging parents who need help constantly, and emergency jobs related to the weather... But, you know, I have a guy who owes me a LOT of money, and I haven't billed him yet, making excuse after excuse to myself about going back to his house to do one last little thing, so that the bill represents every damn last little thing he wanted done... Never mind that there's 4 feet of snow on the ground, and there's NO way to do that last 30 minutes worth of work... {sigh} Meanwhile, he probably thinks I've forgotten, or something... lol Yeah, right!

    I'll tell you what, Luc... tomorrow, I'll write that complicated bill out that I've been avoiding, because it's gives me headaches to think about it, and you follow up on some of those submittals-- call the places you applied to, and see if they've reviewed your applications... You'll likely never hear, unless you do that anyways... I know that I would never hire anyone for my business, unless he showed me a real determination to work by calling as many times as it took...

    So, tomorrow is 'Kick- Butt Day'!!!! Let me know how you did... you don't want to end up eating PB&J sandwiches, and living in your car, eh?? lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer