dimanche 6 mars 2011

2 new guys

Hey hey hey

I have alot of things to say.

Basically I'm going to continue a bit more on the subject of my last post.

I think Alex is ignoring me right now, for whatever reason, maybe he feels better not talking to me or he's tired of me orhe's just never actually there when I try to talk to him. Whatever it is, I'm tired of it so I'm not even going to try to talk to him to be friends anymore, balls in his court. if he talks to me I'll answer but I'm not making an effort anymore.

However About the other guys, they all know I'm confused and that i don't know how I feel about them nor am I truly over Alex. So since I've been honest with them, theres minimal risk of them getting hurt.

Theres mainly 2 guys involved here. Both of them I met online and both of them live pretty far from me, one alot further than the other.

So we'll start with the furthest one, if I want to see him, I would have to take a plane, like he's that far. But he lives in a city I have always wanted to go to and actually tried to go to twice. So since I'm already planning on going there, it's just a pls if I meet him right? Anyways, he's a really cool guy but I can't really get in a relationship with someone while I can go see him maybe once eventually. So yeah, I'm not looking for a relationship with him, at least not now, but I do like him alot, we have alot of fun talking to eachother, have alot in common and we've experienced life differently. My main concern about likeing him isn't even the distance, it's that he's 16. He's pretty young and I'm kinda scared of having feelings for someone who is 3 years younger than me. So basically probably not someone I will end up dating but I like him nonetheless and idk what'll happen.

Now let me introduce the closer one. He's a really sweet guy and is cute. He already told me he loved me. I've known him for a couple months. I've seen his heart get broken and vice versa. We've always liked eachother as friends but now we've been there for eachother when we were both down and we've grown closer. He still lives pretty far, further than Alex, which is one of the reasons we haven't really tried anything. We can talk about alot of things and while we may not have as much in common in things we like as I do with the first guy, our values are even more similar. I respect him alot and love him. I want the best for this guy. I don't think we'll go out either mostly because of the distance and also because theres one of our mutual friends who has feelings for him and would probs kill us both :P . I will probs meet him this summer tho which I am really looking forward to.

So basically, these guys are what I think about right now and the reason why I'm confused, I like them both but I wouldn't want to try anything because of the distance and because of the existance of the other. I would never want to start anything with someone while I have feelings for someone else.

I should really find someone close lol :P

seeya guys :)

1 commentaire:

  1. Holy mackerel... I just got done writing about 3/4 of another post for my blog, so I've been at it for about the past 6 or 7 hours and I'm kind of punch drunk, so I closed it down for the night... saved it to draft, with the pictures and checked my home page and saw that you posted...

    OY!! lol I'm trying to think str8... well, not THAT str8!!

    Gee Luc... I really wish you would find a cutie that maybe lives in town, one of these times! lol I'm sure these guys are nice. Hey, maybe you even get serious about one or the other at some point. Who knows? But, it would be a heck of a lot easier if you didn't need a private plane just to go on a date! ;P

    Josh (I love that name... one of my nephews is named Josh) sounds nice, and I know what you mean about 16, but he might be a mature 16, and since you're only 19, the only way to see if he's compatible is to spend some time with him... Of course, there's the parent thing again--- what are they like? They can throw a wrench into this, just like the last time. OY.

    The closer boy (I'll call him cutie2 lol) sounds sweet... and vulnerable. But so are you. You each understand the feelings around that, so just take it slow and keep the expectations reasonable, until you spend some time together... Have fun! There's no reason that you can't just enjoy each other's company and chase the normal loneliness away a bit! What the heck! No harm, no foul! I would keep it at 'friend' level until you settle on one ore the other, if you do... Just be forthright with both, and don't become jealous if they do the same thing... lol Sometimes easier said than done, but you'll learn that as time goes on... Wait a minute! Seems you've already dealt with some of that... Good luck, little guy! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer