samedi 12 mars 2011

meh

Hey guys!

So basically almost nothing has changed since my last post. I still talk to both of theboys I talked about earlier and I still like them both alot. All I will say about it is that I'm doing as Tman said and I'm keeping it at a friendship level with both of them, at least for now. I do believe that being confused about your feelings isn't a good way to start a relationship so it's the single life for now still.

On another note, I talked to Alex earlier this week and it sounds like it's going to work with the "being friends" thing. We won't be the best friends ever but we are deffinitely going to stay friends. I'm very happy about that and I think it takes a good deal of maturity from both of us. I'm glad to not lose him completely because like I said, he is a really great guy.

There is not much going on at the moment to be honest. My relationships with my friends have changed completely. I barely see Maude anymore and it's going to take a while before I trust Sam, all this while I haven't seen Matt in a while. So basically, I don't really consider myself having a best friend at the moment. I have alot of friends but I am not really that close to anyone and it really makes me feel lonely. I would write more about it but I'm not really in the mood. Idk I'm feeling down today...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire