lundi 14 mars 2011

Choices

Hey guys

I am getting out of my confusion thing. Basically i think what I'll have with both those guys is friendship, at least for now. Who knows what the future brings but I can't see myself dating someone who lives far away. I can't go through a long-distance relationship again, it was just too much for me.

However before I got to that conclusion, I still went to the other conclusion which is that the closer one (and older one) was the best choice for me. He was way more mature than the other one and I could and actually still can, see a future with him. Living in a house, with kids. A realistic future. As for the other boy, I could only see a future with him if we both became famous actors or something aka not very realistic.

Anyways, they are both amazing guys and I want to keep talking to them forever :P Who knows, maybe life will give us an opportunity to meet (I know I'll meet the closer one this summer for sure) So yeah :)

So yeah, I am going to try to enjoy being single and not having a busy schedual, instead of staying here worrying about stuff, I'll go out and have fun with my friends, maybe meet a few people, who knows! I just wanna have my fun I guess.

Well that's it, I'm going to see my friends from my old school, Matt and another one, next thursday probably so it should be fun :)

Seeya guys

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire