vendredi 4 mars 2011

Confusion confusion

Hello again!

Why now? That's the question I've been asking myself this week. I've been alone and feeling lonely for most of my life, all my teen years I didn't really have friends and I felt horrible about myself. Not only did I not have friends but no one would ever have wanted to go out with me or anything. Basically, I had only my family and my dogs that loved me... Yeah, it was bad.

Fast forward about five years and here I am today. As I write this, I've had about 5 guys who seriously asked me to go see them (they live far) and probably 3 out of those 5 have clear intentions of doing stuff with me, if it's not 4 out of these 5. One of them told me he loved me, that was less than a week after my break-up. Theres a guy that lives close who wants to meet me and maybe date me enventually. Theres another guy who asked me to have sex. I also have a "straight but questioning" friend who just told me he used to have a crush on me.

Basically I'm wandering why everyone suddently wants me now. I mean, why not 3 years ago or even 2 months ago? Why all now when I'm still not over Alex and deffo not ready for a relationship and I don't want sex because I'm too emotionally weak to handle anything... Why? Are people attracted to that? Attracted to someone when they can't even think straight about what they want...

I'm just really confused. So I decided to stay single for the time being and not do anything foolish. I don't want to hurt anyone in the process of doing something stupid.

I just hate the fact that everyone is going for me right now... It really sucks for them and for me, it's just not right!

1 commentaire:

  1. Aww sweetie! I tried to warn you about this 3 or 4 months ago, no??

    Feast or famine. The game of love, sometimes.

    Listen, I was never sure if it was thermones (I think that's the word) or the phase of the moon or what, but whatever it was, it didn't really matter why suddenly you were attractive to multiple partners... You know, Luc, looking back, maybe it had as much to do with your availability or unavailability as it were. -- Once people see that you are involved, it becomes a type of competition, a challenge to see who wins out. Just another theory... I don't know if it relates to your situation.

    Still, why agonize over it? Bask in it! Nothing says that you have to acede to the demands of one of these guys, instantly! How about companionship until you feel like going further, if you do? Won't these guys be interested in you if you tell them you want to just take it slow?

    I would think that if the right guy wanted you, he would be sensitive to your feelings... If he's not, he's not worth the time, anyways. Just politely move on and look for the RIGHT one.

    In other words, kid, it's not the worst problem in the world when you're a hot commodity! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer