lundi 7 juin 2010

friends + Glee

Hello!

Yesterday some firends came over to my house, we hung out and had LOTS of fun. They talked to me about some guy they met in a Dunkin Donuts. They were sitting there eating munchkins and some creepy disgusting guy started talking to them. He didn't really make any sense and spoke in english than french, than other laguages. Some of them were scared (Sam :P) but another guy was like talking to him and making conversation. The fact that he spoke alot of languages made me jokethat he was probably a linguist and since my sister is in litterature I made the joke of "thats what they all become anyways". I don't really think my sister is going to become a crazy person who speaks to strangers in Dunkin donuts :P

Anyways Sam's girlfriend went to a wedding the other day so we ended up talking about weddings. We made plans about it lol, I got myself the best man position at Sam's wedding :P. My other friend decided I would be a bridesmate at hers with Nick tho lol. Anyways it was pretty funny, I told her I would only do it if I had an ugly dress.

We than moved on to talking a little more seriously about who we thought would be the first in our gang to have kids. We were talking about differet possibilities that were possible. Than I made the joke of a certain friend (that wouldnt really be fit to ba a parent) and they were like yeah could happen, it would be an accident tho. Which is kinda true that its possible. She always forgets to take the pill and she does sleep around alot. It would be very sad tho, I hope it doesnt happen...

Well I don't really have anything else to say exept I'm a huge gleek :P, yeah I downloaded alot of their music... and they have a good message they send, I love it! for example in one episode they are trying to beat their competitions at their own game by doing hairography and in the end they do what they do best which is to showcase their voices and sing a touching song about being who you are. I think its important to be who you actually are and thats one big reason why I came out. Here is the song i'm talking about.


3 commentaires:

  1. Hey Luc, I wonder if you have 'Dunkin Donuts' every other block, like around here?? lol I still don't understand how they all stay in business, at the same time!! I DO love their coffee, tho!!

    I'm really glad to hear that you are open about your sexuality... I grew up in a different time, where it would have sabotaged a lot of different career opportunities, if I had declared my leanings... Good for you... nice song, too!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. We have Tim Hortons everywhere here, Dunkin Donuts are rare, I like Tim Hortons so much more than Dunkin but thats my opinion :P I don't drink coffee so...

    I do like the fact that being open about your sexuality has so much less negative impact than before but I still think theres alot of way to go but we are getting there :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Tim Horton's, huh? You know, I've heard that name, but, I might have heard it online... I don't think we have any around here. Hey, if Dunkin Donuts are rare, where you live, give them a year or two- they even have them in Home Depot's and some supermarkets... It's crazy!! I mean, I like coffee... I drink 2 cups in the morning, that I brew from ground beans... That's it for the day, tho, except on rare occasions. But, somehow, Dunkin Donuts thrives, selling coffee all day, every day!! Warren Buffett owns a huge position in that company, last I heard...

    You're right, about progress... It can be maddingly slow!! But, looking back, things have changed, A LOT !! We will reach a point, someday, Luc, where there will be equilibrium and it just won't matter anymore, to 95% of the population, anyways... luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer