mercredi 2 juin 2010

Matt

Matt came over yesterday and he slept here. It was pretty cool, we hadn't seen eachother in awhile. I missed him alot. We hung out and did alot of crazy, useless and stupid things like messing around on facebook and MSN.

We talked alot about random stuff but I'll only tell you the juicy details :P. I was telling him that one of my friends told me that I had to do it with a girl atleast one time and that I was like "well it's weird" and he agreed with the guy. His point was "why not? you have to try" to which I said "well would you try with a guy?" He said he would. I was like ehm... surprised :P

Of course we didn't do it, we are close friends and it would be weird after, AND he's got a girlfriend so I wouldn't touch him. But yeah, I found out that Matt would do it with a guy eventually (not when he's still going out with his girlfriend tho so he might never actually do it if they stay together)

Anyways, I don't have much else to talk about so that will be all.

Seeya!

3 commentaires:

  1. Holy Crap!! What are they calling that recently?? Metrosexual, or something... Or, does Matt really row the other way?? You know, kid, life is full of surprises- who knows what has been going on in his mind... But, to come to a place where he would do it with a guy, well... that takes either a lot of balls (maybe some alcohol, too), or, Matt really is turned on by guys, and is looking for a playmate...

    Luc, he knows you're gay, and basically he propositioned you... Unless he's just clueless... Wow, I've got to think about this, some more...

    It doesn't sound like his girlfriend has much of a hold on him, at any rate, if he's fantasizing like that!! I'd sure have that conversation again!! Maybe he was just blowing smoke!! I'll tell you, as far as 'experimenting' with str8 sex, if you're not wired that way... Why involve an innocent party, in an experiment?? I know, I wouldn't, unless I had some real desire, in that direction... Keep us posted, kid!! lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well yeah I didn't really share that story because of a desire to do it, more out of context as to why Matt told me this.

    I don't think he propositioned me tho because he did say it would be too weird with me. It really looked as an I have to try, if you take the theory of multiple sexual orientations it kinda works, Matt would be "mainly heterosexual but sometimes homosexual".

    I know that just saying it like that he sounds gay but I know him and he is someone who really has no problem with who he is, he isn't someone who would say that instead of saying he's gay, he really means what he says. He is attracted to guys but he is still attracted to girls more.

    It's a really weird story tho, I have to admit...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Luc, I've got to say, I think you're handling this very intelligently!! It's pretty insightful, to understand the potential for this to leave an 'awkward' taste in your relationship with Matt, if you did sexualize your friendship. I've seen it backfire before, lots of times, in much the same way, so, being thoughtful about it, is the way to go!!

    Matt could, as you put it, be bisexual, although it sounds like this is the first time he mentioned anything about it... Well, he obviously trusts you... That's nice!! And, it's not so weird, really, just a little startling!!

    Well, it sounds like your summer is off to an interesting start, Luc!! Keep rowing, you never know what's around the next bend!! lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer