mardi 22 juin 2010

Booooooored

I am REALLY bored right now.

This week I'm working only like 2 hours and a half tonight, the rest I'm just training, but with nothing to do in between, I have to say its freaking annoying. I have to get up at 6 am to go train from 7 to 8 :30, get back home at 9 and now I'm waiting until 3 pm for the next training. So basically I have more than 5 hours to kill, alone at my place. And the worst thing is, no one is even up right now unless they are working. Grrr

So yeah I'm freaking bored, and I have nothing to talk about, since i have no life right now :P

At least I'm training again, which is good, I'm getting my muscles back and getting my speed back. I have a competition on saturday so I have to get ready for that. Wish me luck :)

I do hope i don't make a fool out of myself at that race, it'll be the first race of the summer so probably the one I am going to suck at the most. At least I'm not sick, that would be so bad :P

Anyways, I'm gonna go, cuz I'm running out of things to say now.

seeya!

Btw my mood is good these days, its just right now that i have nothing to do :P

4 commentaires:

  1. hey, this is a pleasant surprise, Luc!! I didn't expect to see you back this soon... You know, I had the same problem when I was about your age and in the beginning stages of an athletic career... I would train at odd hours (early and then wait 3 hours, train for 2, wait for 3, etc... ) I mean, that was at it's best... and, the human body can optimally take only so much, or, you start to break down and the training is actually deletery... It was easy to get bored, especially with friends that worked all day, and nothing to do in between.. I started to plan recreational activity ahead of time and stuck to a schedule that included a lot of beach time... That worked for a while- I even met some really hot guys on the beach ( yeah, I mean cute!! not sweaty...lol), but, even that was sporadic at best, so, I decided to work during the down times... I taught independently, (tennis) and made some money to supplement my lifestyle.... But, that started to affect my competitive edge as I started to take on the bad habits that I was trying to eliminate from my students' games...ARGGG!!
    It's not easy, kid!! Try to keep busy.... Soon enough, the competition starts, and you can focus on that more.... Oh, by the way, just try NOT to come in last place, in your 1st event... lol... I mean, do your best, but, don't raise your expectations too high!! Good luck, Luc!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Luc

    I hope the training pays off and it does seem like a strange schedule but im glad to hear things are good with u right now

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. oh, good luck, Luc!! lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I hope you're having a good and fun summer, Luc...Good luck in the kayaking competitions!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer