mardi 8 juin 2010

Friends over

Hello!

Me and my friends (Eli, Sam, Nick and others) went to see a movie yesterday and than Nick and a girl went to my place after and they slept here, they recently left.

It was really cool tho, the movie was kinda bad, plus we saw it in french so its even worse when its not in its original language. But it was fun being with them.

I actually slept on the floor because they were taking too much place in my bed :P it was okay tho, I dont really mind, i'm just a little sore, plus I trained yesterday so that doesnt help.

Anyways, I gotta go, I know I wanted to say something but I completely forgot so... meh

Seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. glad to hear that you're training, Luc!!

    What's the deal with the memory loss?? Are you that tired, after the night on the floor?? lol I never did get a good night's sleep, with guests in the house... Still, it's nice to have people around, as long as they don't overstay their welcome!! ; P luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer