vendredi 18 juin 2010

Haven't been on in a while :P

Yeah sorry, I've been a Baaaaaad blogger, I just have been really busy with work and paddling and trying to see friends in all of that. Plus there is litterally nothing new going on to blog about, work's been really good and I love it right now. I'm getting my muscles back but I still have to get rid of my little belly I got this winter :P

Anyways, I just made a post to tell you guys that my posting really won't be often this summer. Usually in the summer, nothing much happens, its the routine and there are lots of things that I dont want to say because I want to keep the privacy of people from my canoe club.

So yeah... sorry guys, I wont be around much this summer, I'll be normal back probably in september tho so I'll see you guys then...

Seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey Luc!! I am SO glad to hear that you're enjoying life and hanging out on the water, and with your friends, as much as you can!!! Have a GREAT summer, kid... I'll miss you, but, I'll be busy too.... I LOVE summer!!! Stay safe, have fun!! luv, tman<3<3<3

    RépondreSupprimer