vendredi 11 juin 2010

Alone and lonely

Have you ever felt unloved? Of course you have, everybody has, I think...

Well thats how I feel right now and I keep telling myself that its going to go away, that its only temporary and that everyone feels crappy sometimes but its not helping. I feel alone and sad and I lost my optimism that I usually always have. I lost my smile that makes people love me, I lost that personality that cheers up people when I'm around them.

Those 3 things are what I love about myself. Not having them right now makes me want to stay here in my room for as long as I can. I don't want to leave and see other people because how can they like me when everything thats good about me is gone?

Its all stupid, and I know it is but I just can't get rid of this feeling. I know that right now theres probably only 2 people who can really make me feel better, Julien and Sam. Julien is on MSN right now but I don't want to talk to him anymore, I just want to prove to myself that I don't need him and I only talk to him when he talks to me first. Sam isn't on MSN but luckily he texted me a couple of minutes ago, I replied and asked him if he could go on MSN and he hasn't answered. I hope he does... Untill than I'll just listen to sad music.



*This just in, Sam just got on MSN and I'm talking to him right now :)

5 commentaires:

  1. Wow, kid... Summer's just starting!! Too early to feel blue... Of course, sitting at home and thinking about it, is bound to get depressing after a while. You seem to have convinced yourself that 2 people hold the keys to your happiness... hmmm... Well, you also seem to understand that it's just a load of crap... You are ultimately responsible for your happiness, so, you should try to get comfortable in your own skin... It's normal to feel blue sometimes, for no apparent reason, tho- who knows what affects people, at times... hormone level changes, fatigue, a full moon... lol Don't laugh!! The lunar cycle does play a part in people's attitudes!!

    Anyways, it's not possible to feel happy, every day... unless you're Ronald McDonald, or something... I'm sure that it will pass, but, make sure that you're getting enough sleep, and eat right... junk food can mess you up!! Feel better Luc!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. out of bed, and into the world, young man!!! LIFE AWAITS!!! lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Luc

    Hey im sorry to hear how u feel. I do hope your mood improves and that is ee u on MSn sometime soon

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello Luc, getting caught up with my blogs and read yours. Just hoping your mood is better. Also; when your feeling down,talk to one of the "important people" that you trust and who listens to you. Btw great work thus far on the blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hey Luc... hope things are good, and you're out on the water, when you can!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer