lundi 21 février 2011

Guess who's single again

I am :/

I don't really feel like talking about it much, it hurts but I kinda saw it coming, I still thought he would try to see me again but yeah instead he decided to end it. I know we couldn't see eachother much, but I would still have liked to see him at least another time. Now I just feel like we had something good that just turned bad because of how far we lived and his parents.

I really hate that it ended like this. But there's really nothing I can do. We are still on speaking terms and idk, we'll see if something happens in the future when he's free from his parents... I'm not counting on it just cuz I really don't want to be hurt if it doesn't happen.

So yeah, I don't feel like writing too much so I'll leave it at that.

4 commentaires:

  1. Je suis desole mon ami. Vraiment. Je ne dirai plus, sauf que je sois ici pour t'aider si tu en as besoin. Et que je pense a toi.

    La vie, c'est dificile.

    (Sorry about the lame Francais, but I think you get the idea)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh Luc... I'm very sorry that it has been so difficult to make this work. In a perfect world, long distance relationships are hard. Throw the parents into the mix and I can tell you stories from my own life, that ring similar and are disheartening... The thing is- these stories are 30 years old, more or less, and I was hoping things had changed for the better in the interim...

    Well, like you said, you can't dwell on this- you did the best you could. And, who knows? Maybe he'll be in a better position to assert his independence in the future, but, you're right- you can't bank on that... Keep in touch with him, but move foward and look out for yourself. You deserve to be treated with respect, whether certain segments of society agree or not! This is just a little twist in your journey on the path of life, kid! There will be other, more positive ones!! love & hugs, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Luc

    I'm really sorry to hear this. I'd like to think that it's good that you're still speaking to each other, but I don't know whether that actually makes things better or worse at the moment. In any case, better luck next time!

    *hugs*

    Mark

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. It makes things better. Of course I haven't moved on yet, and I don't think I will for some time, but hey, at least I get to still speak to the most amazing person I know...

    RépondreSupprimer