vendredi 25 février 2011

Life is back to normal

Hey guys!

My break-up hasn't been as bad as I thought. I didn't start crying like a little girl (I did cry but not much) and I was in a sad mood for a while (still am) But I'm getting back to my old self alot faster than I thought. My friends have been there for me and really helped me get better.

I am going to see Matt tomorrow. I miss him alot and I know he'll be nice to hang out with. So yeah, I have that to look forward to tomorrow.

On another note. I still haven't talked to Alex. We said we'd stay friends but I needed some time without contact and he respected that. I really do love that about him, it's like he always got me. Basically, I think it might have worked out if his parents weren't so much against it. So there might be a chance of us seeing eachother again as friends in the future, and who knows, maybe we'll get back together once he's out of there, but that's a long shot and I don't want to think about it. I have to admit I still love him and I haven't moved on. I will eventually move on but right now I just don't want to. I don't know anyone who's even close to how awesome he is.

I guess what I want to say is, I'm getting back to my old self again, which is great because I hate my depressed self :P I'm also planning on talking to Alex next week because I miss talking to him.

I think I'll stay single for awhile unless an opportunity really presents itself, I'm not going to look for it at all. Being single is fine with me, I've been single for over 19 years, I think I can take it :P

Thanks alot to you guys for caring!

Love ya!

2 commentaires:

  1. AWW... little guy... I'm sure sorry that the world is such a complicated place sometimes! But, I have to say, I think you're handling this beautifully!

    I know it's really tough, but the fact that you can still talk to him is a plus, and who knows, like you said, what the future will bring?

    At any rate, I love the positive attitude and I'm sure that's helping you to see things as they really are... Life has it's 'ups and downs' for all of us, but there is great joy to be had and I look foward to the day when you are blessed with some, and can't stop smiling for months, because of it!

    For now, rest your weary heart and enjoy your status... You are in good company and I have to say, that each time I read one of your posts, I see a more confident and world-wise guy, that will be a real 'catch' for the right guy someday... Of this, I am certain, Luc! love, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. awww thanksies :P

    I do try to always be a better person so this means alot to me

    RépondreSupprimer