mercredi 9 février 2011

Kind of a job :P

Hey guys!

I got a kind of job, which is going door to door trying to sell things. It's not the best thing in the world but hey, it's something...

So right now i have my days off and I work during the evening whenever I'm available. I worked monday and tuesday, I'm not working today however because I can't and on thursday I'll actually be forming another guy (yeah I know, I just started :P)

I hope I do fine, I wouldn't want to look like an idiot but hey, I just started monday, they can't be mad at me for messing up :P

Anyways, in other news, I might be going to see my boyfriend this weekend, it all depends on what his parents say. If they don't want to, I think we'll still try to work something out because I miss him like crazy right now and we haven't seen eachother for a month...

So that's pretty much it, I really hope to see him this weekend but if it doesn't work out, we'll work something out eventually. Thank you guys for being there for me, it means alot and I'll talk to you soon to give you news about if I'm going there or not.

Seeya!

2 commentaires:

  1. Cool!! Hey Luc, that's good news!! I hope it works out for you, and I also hope it's better weather where you live compared to the winter we've had...Door to door can be difficult in the middle of a blizzard!! ;P

    So, going to see your boyfriend, eh?? :) Hey, don't forget that Valentine's Day looms, not long from now!! Maybe you should bring him a little more than just your good looks!! Who knows, he might have something for you; You wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of that...

    OOO!! Here's an idea-- plan on taking him to a really cozy restaurant and treat him like a prince... well, that is, if you can afford it!! Have a restaurant in mind before you go, especially if you want to control your expenses... Mexican or Chinese food would be the cheaper way if you decide to go out... At any rate, I hope you guys have a GREAT time!!

    Keep us updated!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. As long is l'argent n'est pas "kind of", c'est bon! Felicitations mon jeune ami.

    RépondreSupprimer