dimanche 13 février 2011

P!NK

I finally found my favorite artist!

After years of just saying "I love lot's of things but no artist really more than others". Well that's over. I recently listened to alot of songs from P!NK and I have to say, she is amazing. Not only is her music up to date and we can dance on it but it also always has a message. P!NK has something to say more than just "I'm rich and I like to party". She has songs that range from a cute sad love song, "Who Knew" and a song about a family that's breaking apart, "Family portrait" to a song to the president or about stupid girls.

It's hard to pick my favorites because all her songs are so good. I'll show you a couple anyways :P

This first one is F**king Perfect. It's a song about suicide, and has a very good moral.

I like the fact that it says that if that girl had actually killed herself, she would have missed out on the best part of her life and how she contributed to societe eventually in her life. so even when you think you're useless and that you're life is terrible, it's not true and we all have a future.

This second song is "Who knew" it talks about a girl's heart break after her relationship didn't work out and she thought it would last forever.


The third one is "Family portrait". It's a song about a little girl who doesn't want her parents to divorce and thinks its her fault. I love the video of this one.


I love how the little girl is the young P!NK but just is always there with her. i don't know how to explain it but it's really well made.

Finally this last one is "Funhouse" it has less of a message but it's a nice song and i love her countdown :P But at the same time it's about someone moving on once their life gets bad, you know moving to something else. Well that's the way i see it anyways :P


So yeah that's my P!NK post. She's an awesome artist and a good person. I think we need more artists like her. She's out of the ordinary but in a really good way.

3 commentaires:

  1. I'll be back to listen to your 'favorites' list, Luc... I'm beat, it's late, and I have a brownie with ice cream staring at me, begging to be eaten... I kid you not!! ;P luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Luc!! I just listened to the songs and gotta say, you have good tastes when it comes to music!! Translation- you like what I do!! lol

    I first heard this artist on a playlist at the old 'Confused Schoolboy' blog, before Kieren moved over to Wordpress... I had never heard her (P!NK) sing before, but I became a fan listening to the few songs he posted, and this post reminds me that I was going to find some to download!!

    She has a great and heart touching message in the songs I've heard, so I agree wholeheartedly with your choice! And, the videos even add to that, IMHO... Otherwise, the whole concept of the 'child within' would be lost w/o that depiction.,.. thanks for the post, kid!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I hope you're OK, Luc!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer