dimanche 30 mai 2010

Busy week!

Well right after I finished school, me and 4 friends went to my friends cottage and hung out there for 2 days. Than on I had to start training again, I went back to my old high school to say hello to some people there and on friday there was a huge party at my friends house for the end of the semester. On saturday I went to see my friend's show (she does ballet), it was pretty cool and she was the star! Than I went back to my parent's house and today I helped my dad with construction and than celebrated my sister's birthday.

SO, busy but really fun week!

What happened tonight disturbed me a little tho, I know I said I wouldn't talk about Julien anymore but he seems to want to be talked about :P. I talked to him on MSN tonight and we had a long conversation about alot of random stuff. At one point tho I told him that I wouldn't do what I did with him again because I hate lying. He answered with "yeah..." I than replied "What? You're disappointed?" he didn't say anything to that and said he was going to bed and logged out.

I don't really know what that means but it looks like he wants to do it again. It seems logical to me, he's getting over his crush on Nick, he's done with school but not working yet so he's got ALOT of free time and he hasn't done it in a while so he's super horny. On my part however it doesn't look like I'm about to do that. I have alot of things to do and therefore I am not bored, I am getting over a crush on him so I'm not going to mess it up by doing it with him but I am horny :P

I still don't think I'm ever going to do anything with him again unless I'm actually dating him which I don't think is going to happen. Sad really...

Well, I should be going to sleep!

Oh btw can you tell me what you think it means? cuz I'm kinda lost a little :P

Seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey Luc... I admire your introspection, and your instincts, as well... What you describe about your conversation with Julien, leads me to the same conclusions that you have made. Not hearing his voice tho, is a handicap for me, but, you did, and his inflection convinced you... That's good enough for me! I suspect that he's pretty lonely, and figures that a 'time' or two will be harmless enough, because he doesn't attach the significance that you do to it, at the moment, and wouldn't be hurt, after the fact, to go in yet another direction... Still, maybe he senses your feelings on this, a bit, and is trying to be sensitive to your needs, even tho he's real horny, so, give him 'credit' points there!! lol

    I'm heartened to read that you are so busy, and back in training... That's the best thing for you, and, who knows- you'll probably run into some real nice guys and maybe even a real hottie at some point, who's 'rowing in the same direction'... lol Stay in the hunt, kid!! You'll be fine!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer