jeudi 11 novembre 2010

Getting back

Hey guys,

I am slowly getting back to myself, I do hope the continued running helps but I'm pretty sure it does. Today I went to my canoe club to actually run with my friends from there. They are really better than me lol, I really feel slow compared to them but that's alright, at least i got to see them again! When I got there like half the people who were inside started yelling my name lol, it's nice to feel appreciated!

When training was over I stayed there for a while just to speak with people because I do miss them alot. I spoke to one of my colleagues who said that she was working at a day care or something... anyways she had some of my kids that I coached this summer and they were all asking if i was still there and how I was going :) They said they really liked the time spent at camp (where I was an animator). I was really happy, like it felt good.

Anyways, I love it there and I miss not going there every day like in the summer. That club is the one place where I don't care about being single and I just enjoy life you know... I already can't wait for summer lol

Well that's it for today, love to everyone :)

1 commentaire:

  1. thanks for posting Luc!! I'm glad to hear that you're persisting with the exercise, even if it's not the ideal way for you to have fun and keep in shape like your summer activities.

    I had no idea that you worked as an animator at that camp!! But, before I jump to conclusions, maybe you could explain exactly what it is that you do... And, it's obvious that you were a big hit with the kids!! It's sweet that they were asking about you... You must really click with them!! That's really cool!! It's always nice to be appreciated!!

    I know what you mean about the summer, but, we are stuck with what we have, so, I think your strategy of getting out and about will pay big dividends, both in your emotional well being ,and your chances of meeting a nice boy for yourself!! I'm hoping that it happens for you, kid!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer