lundi 1 novembre 2010

blehhhh

Feeling lonely again, after all that summer of happyness and being light-hearted, I end up back where I was last year, bored, annoyed with life, procrastinating and lonely.

This time however, it isn't because of a guy, it's more because of the lack of love. You see, last year I got sad because of Nick liking me, because of Julien not liking me, because of my mixed-feelings about Sam and because of other guys I haven't mentioned on here.

Right now I feel like crap but there isn't really anyone I would date if they said they liked me, unless it was a completely new person that I don't really know or someone in particuler who would come out (but I'm not counting on that)

I don't know how long this will last but it's really not at the right time, I just hope I get into a less sentimental and more work-focused mode soon because I want to finish well this semester.

I hope you guys are having fun and going well!

Seeya...

PS. I haven't read the latest comments, sorry, I just don'T feel like it, i will later tho, right now I'm just too lazy, btw I know I'm a bad blogger but... meh

1 commentaire:

  1. You feel about like I do, at the moment... For me, it's the seasonal adjustment that trips me up a little-- I hate losing the Summer light and warmth... I'm not a huge fan of Winter, mostly because of the anxiety around my work-- it's hard to find enough work in the construction business during the cold months, the past few years...This Winter was looking better from that standpoint, till a few weeks ago, when a nice, indoor job was postponed... Argg!!

    So, I try to look foward, and, not behind me at the 'wolf' that's stalking me...lol... And, try to appreciate the good things that are part of my life... It's a struggle, but, definitely doable!!

    You should still feel loved, Luc... just because you don't have a boyfriend at the moment, doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the love and comfort that you get from your friends or family... Stay in the hunt... be patient. As long as you're out and about, you'll find the love you're looking for, especially at your age... luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer