samedi 6 novembre 2010

Whaaaaaaa? :P

Hey guys!

This is going to be my "things that are surprising me right now" post, oh yeah my first post with an actual theme :P

So let's go chronologically shall we?

First off, Matt met Nick and even tho he is "straight" (but does have a gay leaning, I think I did mention it before) well he likes him. I find it weird because of alot of things. One, Matt said he wanted a serious relationship, which Nick is litterally unable to have right now. Two, they are both incredibly immature almost all of the time so it would deffo be unstable. Three, they barely talked and barely know eachother. Four, they live at about 1 hour and 45 minutes away by car which neither of them has.

Yeah that's mostly why I think it wont work and shouldn't work... Oh yeah also Nick got really drunk last night and tried to flirt with random guys (we were at a gay bar) and Matt really hates that kind of behaviour. He wasn't there tho so he doesn't know, but I'm pretty sure if they became involved it would end pretty fast because of something like that and than Matt would be really hurt.

So yeah that is really surprising to me!

Also!

Julien also found someone. They go to school together and are in the same program, neither of them has come out to their family and the other guy didn't say it to his friends yet. So yeah, pretty discrete relation there and they are not going out yet but they deffinately are going to. This one, I think, makes sense. When Julien talked to me about it, he said alot of things about him, mainly talking about his personality (and also saying he was super hot) but he really knows who that guy is, which means that he wants to go out with him not only for his good looks. I was surprised to see Julien actually going for someone because usually, he just wants to be desired by everyone else. So this is a good thing and I'm happy for him! :)

Next!

Have I ever said that I hate running? Well i did, for a very very long time. I suck at it (probably still do) and it hurts and stuff, I did it to stay in shape but I hated every second of it. However, I've been so fed up with being alone while all the other guys that I had stories with ( Nick, Julien and Matt) were in almost relationships that I decided to go running to change my mind (and also to stay in shape). Well it worked, I ran 3 times since tuesday and I'm going to go running again today. I felt better after every single run and I still feel kinda crappy right now so I'm going to go for a run!

This means that I found my sport for when I can't paddle anymore but it still isn't winter. When it starts getting too cold tho I'll have to find something else. Wish me luck! :P

Anyways that's it for my surprising post! I'll see you guys later!

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey Luc... Sorry I missed this post!! Better late, than never, eh?? :P

    Wow, there's a lot going on here; friends hooking up with guys that they can't actually hang out with... hmm... yeah, pretty weird- I can't imagine that working out, given the dynamics and the lack of transportation...

    Julien?? hmm... I agree with your take-- It seems like a change of attitude for him... There must be some real feelings involved with this guy!! Good for him...

    I'm still worried about 'my' boy, tho, kid... What's happening?? Anybody on the horizon?? Have you met or seen anyone interesting at the gay bar?? I mean, someone that looks at you and wants to know you better??
    How about at school?? There must be some nice guys that turn you on.

    Well, the running is a help-- that, I agree on... I hate running myself, so, when my sports started damaging my knees, I gave up on it (big loss!! :P), but, replaced it with aerobic stuff like walking (I don't mean just dragging- around walking... walking at a good, aerobic clip. And, of course, in my line of work, I do a lot of ladder climbing and stair climbing (especially this past summer/fall, so, that tends to keep me in shape. With winter looming, tho, I have to be careful of my natural tendency to eat for comfort, and, out of boredom... I'll have to be disciplined, and, try to stay busy in whatever way possible... It'll make me a happier and healthier person-- a good lesson to learn, early in life, kid... luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer