mardi 30 novembre 2010

Cheer up songs

What do I do when I'm tired of studying and still have to?

I listen to songs that are joyfull and happy.

Good examples of that for me are "I feel Good" by James Brown, "Good Vibrations" by the Beach Boys, "Here Comes the Sun" by the Beatles and lot's of more modern songs like "Dynamite" from Taio Cruz.

Although very recently, the one that stuck out is "Up!" by Shania Twain. I hadn't listened to it for years and just stumbled upon it. It was really what I needed to give me a little cheer up and motivation to work.


Anyways, that's it for my cheer up songs post. I wonder if you guys have any songs in particular that cheer you up, if there are, feel free to tell us which ones! I'd love to find new ones :)

6 commentaires:

  1. hey Luc!! Sorry I missed a post or two... lots going on... But, let's see... Songs that cheer me up... hmm... I don't usually need cheering up- I'm too damned busy to realize it if I get depressed!! lol j/k (kind of) Well, I do listen to Andrea Bocelli a lot (a singer), because I find his voice incredibly inspiring. Of course, most of his singing is in his native tongue- Italian. I don't speak the language, but, you really don't have to, to enjoy his amazing talent. This is a guy who is blind, btw... He sings like... well, you have to experience it yourself!! :P Other than that, I would listen to Billy Joel, Elton John, Nickleback, OOPS!! Yup... that'll get the heart pumping!! lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm going to try to post this en francais. A thousand pardons, please, in advance because I will not be consulting une dictionnaire and it has been a while....

    J'aime beaucoup le musique de John Denver. Les chansons comme "Annie's Song (You fill Up My Senses)" et "Shanghai Breezes". Ne pas rire s'il te plait. Je les trouve tres inspirant. Seriusement.

    Aussi, j'habitais a Quebec il y a vingt ans. Je vivais a Riviere-du-Loup, a la Ville de Quebec et a Montreal (St. Leonard et Verdun sur l'isle) pendant un an et demi. Quand Je vivais a Verdun, mon apartement etait juste a cote de De L'Eglise metro.

    J'aime beaucouup le francais! C'est ma langue prefere. Et J'aime ton (ta?) blog aussi.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Nice! Now I have new singers to listen to, maybe i'll find some songs that I love in the process :) I do know Andrea Bocelli but I listen too much to the lyrics of the songs usually to really listen alot to songs in languages that I don't understand.

    Merci beaucoup de commenter, en plus en français, j'adore! C'est fou comment le monde est petit, j'habite quand même proche de De L'Eglise et je peux même marcher jusqu'à Verdun! (et c'est "ton blog")

    Thanks guys for commenting, listening to music to cheer up is the best thing ever!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. wow!! I can still read what ControllerOne wrote!! (I took 6 years of French in high school and college, but, never used it in the years since... at least to speak it... It does aid me in translating some of the foreign films I watch)... J'aime John Denver aussi!! lol Well, that was pretty lame, but, hey, if I went further, you might end up scratching your head, Luc!! lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Probably not, I heard people that really can't speak french talking. I have alot of friends in the city who speak mainly english. And I love when people speak french with an english accent, it's really cute :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'ai deux autre chanson a partager:

    Celle de Art Garfunkel:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BHfgNiSf-E

    et celle de Paul Simon:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsEjsIbWq88

    Le video est avec Chevy Chase. J'adore Chevy Chase! Il est tres drole. J'aime "Vacation" de National Lampoon.

    RépondreSupprimer