lundi 22 novembre 2010

Homeworks

Hey guys!

I've been doing lot's of homework lately. I finally got the motivation to do it, i kinda had to honestly. Now tomorrow I have an exam but I can't prepare right now because I need a book that's at my school.

I finish college for good on december 13th! I am so happy and looking forward to it. I probably won't post much for a little while because I'm really focused on school but eventually i will have to change my mind so i'll give you guys little updates. Sadly there won't be much action since well, I'll mostly spend my time in books...

Well that's it, that's all, seeya guys later! :)

1 commentaire:

  1. Hit those books, kid!! Make me proud!! lol

    Luc-- I hope you keep up the activity as well as the schoolwork... A life in balance attracts more opportunity.

    Good luck on the final leg, kid!! I'll be thinking about you, and checking back, from time to time, just to see how you're doing... luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer