dimanche 7 novembre 2010

I'm a lazy ass :P

Hey hey hey!

I finally read the comments Tman left on my previous post so I'm going to talk specifically to you in this first paragraph :P

I hope you had fun on halloween! I wonder how it was, going trick or treating with kids is always fun! How was it? Also, thanks alot for your conserns and I hope work goes right even with winter coming... :S And finally, :P My plans for the future : Well in the near future, I intend on working during my semester off, I do have to find a job though. I hope I'll find one that's interesting, I don't want to be stuck working at a McD's or something... And then I'll work at my canoe club in the summer again and after that I want to go to university, probably in psychology. After that I have absolutely no idea :P

In other news, I went to my friend's house yesterday and it was pretty cool! Finally an actual party with lot's of people and no alocohol, those are getting rarer but i kinda miss them! It was really fun, everyone had a blast and there was no drama! Man we need more of those!

After the party, Igave a lift home to one of my friends from high school who goes to the same college as me and we talked alot, she says that she is always late with the gossips because people don't tell her stuff and I guess thats true because I never think of her when I want to talk to someone. Anyways, she and I talked and she told me what was happening with a guy right now and it's a really cute "I like him and I think he likes me" story and I really hope it works out for her because she has always been kind of rejected by most people. I don't understand why since she is super sweet and intelligent but hey... people are weird :P

Other than that there isn't anything going on, I spent my day doing nothing and now I feel bad about it because I have homework and I'm just not getting it done. It's kinda bad, I need some motivation big time!

Well, that is all for today :P

seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. Ahh, kid, it was a blast!! The boys were all dressed up for the occasion, of course, my oldest nephew as a panda, his 3 year old brother as a cowboy with a horse built in... lol... I don't know how else to describe it... It was hilarious to see him run around, yelling "Twick or Tweet", with that stuffed horse leading the way...His older brother's makeup on his face kept smudging, and, by the end of the night, he looked more like a depressed ghost, or something!! But, it was good to see the excitement, and the older boy's careful stewardship of his baby brother- showing him the ropes...

    I know what you mean about the parties, Luc!! IDK, in my opinion, the whole alcohol thing is a little juvenile... I understand why kids resort to it- some think that they have to drink to feel less anxious, and, therefore, to have fun, but, I got really sick of hanging with half drunk people who tended to disregard other people's feelings and the drama around that... It became, after a while, an experiment in self control, and, boring as hell, to have to deal with the same, stupid characters that never seemed to learn any. After a while, I much preferred the company of a smaller group of really good friends, where the behavior was throttled to reasonable limits.

    It was nice of you to be a good listener and support your friend the way that you did... You know, kid-- these are the things that long term friendships are made of, and, most of my adult friends are a result of that type of dynamic.. Priceless friends. It shows me that you are maturing and that bodes well for the future, Luc!!

    Motivation?? Tell me about it!! I hate the loss of natural light, this time of year!! Some of this becomes physical stress because of the lack of light, I'm convinced. Make a point of getting into the sunlight as much as possible, and, if it's warm enough, get those sleeves rolled up, and try to absorb whatever you can... (vitamin D, eh??) Oh, and, increase your milk or dairy products if you use them, and, the exercise!!

    Well, I'm sure I'm running out of characters... psychology?? Good for you!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer