vendredi 17 décembre 2010

Finally DONE

I wanted to wait until I was completely 100% done with school before posting. I just finished correcting my last project which is due today (before midnight) so yeah now i'm officially done with school!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news, I went clubbing with my friends yesterday and it was pretty fun, I actually saw a random girl I knew from kayaking, she was there also so we talked a bit but you know in a club you can't really hear anything so it wasn't that great :P Julien was there but I didn't pay much attention to him and he didn't try to get any from me so our story is finally over... At least I'm pretty sure it is. So yeah I'm turning the page on both school and him at the same time! This is pretty exciting, I feel like I'm moving forward in life finally after being stuck some place.

I just came back from my canoe club where we had a christmas party and let me say it's the first of many! I love christmas time, it's the best thing ever!

Okay, I might not post this weekend but I promise to post about 2 songs that I love and listen to alot right now on monday.

So yeah that's it, sorry for not posting much in a while, I still love you!

seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. SWEET!!! Ain't it great?? lol I'm glad you're finished, finally, and having some well deserved fun, Luc!! And, it sounds like a nice holiday, coming up for you!! Good for you kid!! Oh, and, just post when you can... life awaits and is much more important!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer