mardi 21 décembre 2010

Friends

Hey guys!

Yesterday I had a party with the drama club from my school (I think I mentioned that I was in drama club but maybe I didn't :P). Anyways, it was at my school and it was really fun but we had to leave kinda early because at 11 pm they close the school. So me and 5 of my friends (including Eli) decided to hang out anyways. We went to one of my friend's place but than we were making too much noise so we went to a bar instead. It was really fun and Eli and some other girl were really drunk.

We talked about alot of stuff including politics but I won't bore you with that :P but also the 2 girls that were drunk are both bi so they started kissing randomly. It was kinda awkward but meh. Plus there was a couple there so me and another guy (who is straight) were like the only ones who werent kissing someone at one point...

Than the guy who is in the couple Eli went to sleep over at my place because both of them live really far. So we were in the car and they tell me like the guy's secret... He is bi... Yeah

And he hasn't told his girlfriend yet... Which kinda sucks for her to be honest. We have similar taste in guys tho :P So yeah anyways, I found that out and now I hope his girlfriend won't think he did anything with me while he was sleeping over cuz she's a really good friend of mine and i would never do that. Also, I don't know how she'll react exactly because you know, he kinda kept it secret for a while. So yeah I don't know how that's going to go.

Seriously tho, the guy looks gay, he really does so it's not that shocking, it's more weird that he spent alot of time just completely denying it and than when he talked to me about it he seemed so... accepting of it and natural, like he knew it for a long time and had told some people for a long time. So yeah it's just weird.

But yeah, out of 6 people tonight, 1 was gay, 3 were bi and 2 were straight... Now that's rare!

2 commentaires:

  1. OOOOOOOO!!!! lol.... Bi, eh???!! hnmm... gotta say, Luc, one of the cutest and horniest guys I ever knew claimed he was bi... I can't go into the whole story here- it would take too long, but, we were friends for about 15 years, and, I gotta tell you, I think I knew him better than anyone else in this crazy world... I was everything from his Father Confessor to his lover, and, he protested an awful lot in the beginning of our friendship, if I took the lead on what were the most blatant signals/flirting devices he used and we ended up in bed... He would be upset the next morning, when I tried to kiss him before we went different ways for the day...I would think, 'WTF?' I mean, here I was having a wild time, the night before, (him too, if you count the times he came... geezz, I hope I'm not being too graphic...)and then he's all in a quandary the next morning, about his sexual preference!! lol Well, that actually got to me after a bit, and, I suggested we go our separate ways... hmmm... He would last 2, maybe 3 weeks at the longest, before he was back again!! This, btw, is the same guy that loved to talk on the phone...
    I guess I'm telling you that, Luc, because some guys are just not comfortable admitting their true leanings- that's why it takes them so long to come out... I don't know if this guy is gay or bi, but, I can tell you that I finally gave up on the guy I knew, who never could admit why we had such a passionate relationship!! It was just too exhausting!! Guess where he is today?? lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. lol I don't know he's not really the kind of guy who wouldn't accept himself or anything. And he did say he was bi which means he's comfortable with it. Like he denies it in public but... Anyways, it doesn't really matter, he is a friend and is going out with another friend of mine that I really love (as a friend) and he's not my type anyways, it's just weird how like I found out...

    RépondreSupprimer