lundi 20 décembre 2010

2 songs I am obsessed with right now

Ok theses are 2 songs I'm totally hooked on right now, one is really new (2010) the other one is older (was written in 1966)

The first one is "waiting outside the lines" by Greyson Chance, a 13 year old who was discovered and signed by Ellen (who I really like). He has alot of talent and I hope the best for him in the future. Since his manager is Ellen, he should be fine, it doesn't seem to be her type to turn someone into something they are not just to sell more. So yeah, anyways, it's really good and I listen to it a bit too much to be honest.


The second one is "Somethin' Stupid" from Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman. This version was sung in 2001 but the song itself was written in 1966 by C. Carson Parks. My mother had this song and when I heard it I liked it so I got it 2. Some of my friends would probably laugh at me for hours if they knew how much I listened to that song :P but I don't care, I like it!


So yeah, that's pretty much all I wanted to say, although, staying in the topic of music, Matt is now officially more obsessed with Glee than me. He now has the Christmas album and the first album of this year's Glee, and he listens to it all the time. Kinda funny to be honest :P

Talk to you later!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire