lundi 13 décembre 2010

Happy holidays... Not really

I was supposed to finish school today! YAY!!!

But I didn't (fuck). Yeah my teacher told us that we had until friday to finish our philosophy project so I was like, I'll do it during french (because I had already done my french text and I was only going to ask my teacher some quick questions). So I get to french class and we weren't alot because it was only like 1 on 1 help. The teacher spent so long talking to me about how my text wasn't good for an x number of reasons that I just ended up spending almost the whole class (of 2 hours) listening to it. After that i had drama, which i'm supposed to have breaks in. Well we skipped the part that I wasn't in so I didn't end up having a break and I came out of it so mentally drained that I don't have the guts to do either my french or philosophy works. So basically, I am stuck with both of those projects still to do and I'm just tired of it all. I feel like handing in some crap thing without any effort.

So yeah... I thought I would be done with school right now when I got up this morning. Things didn't go as planned...

1 commentaire:

  1. Get some coffee kid, and steel yourself... You sound like I do when I can't stand the people that I'm working for... Fortunately, it's a pretty rare occurrence, but, when it does happen, I literally feel sick, pulling up to the house in my pickup truck and feel the energy drain from my body... ARGG!! The only thing that makes me feel better, is to get the damned work done, and put the job in the 'rear view mirror'...

    So, it's just the way life is, Luc, but, if it was all peaches and cream, we'd all be bored... Jack yourself up with some caffeinated beverage and get the work done!! lol You'll feel a sense of accomplishment... try not to do a half assed job, either-- it becomes a bad habit, to settle for less than you're capable of doing, even if other people don't notice, it's just not a good way to live, not doing the best with what God blessed you... luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer