mercredi 8 décembre 2010

Over at Matt's

Yesterday after the storm stopped I went over to Matt's house which is close-ish to my parent's (I'm at their place right now). As you guys might know, Matt is mainly straight but has gay leanings. He never did anything tho like he never even kissed a guy (and only kissed one girl and was with her for like 2 years).

Anyways, he has this weird thing for Nick even tho they only met twice and to be honest I don't see how they would work anything out since neither of them has a car and they live freaking far away from eachother but that's another story.

Now, I keep getting mixed messages from him because he's obviously tired of being alone and he always has an msn status about love. Like when i was over we were like hanging out as usual but when I got on msn tonight after I came back to my parent's his msn status was something about love being an illusion and I was like dude, what happened in the like 4 hoursbetween when I left and now?

I don't know if it's about me (and i kinda hope it isn't but would like to know if it was) or about nick (there again, hope it isn't) or about someone else. I just really wonder what is up!

Well, I just can't understand guys, it's been a problem ever since I came out :P

seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. So, what did he say, after you asked him what was up?? lol

    He might be struggling with the whole 'crush on a friend' problem, or, maybe expecting some clarity that he hasn't achieved, in his mind, about the friendship he shares with you or Nick. Of course, if he won't talk about it, it'll be doggoned hard to figure it out!!

    All I can say is that these complex problems have always existed between friends... I've had the same dynamics at your age and beyond with certain friends, one in particular, who never did figure out exactly what he wanted (maddingly) and created all kinds of drama around that-- everytime I decided that he was str8, he would do something so flamboyant to get my attention, sexually, that it put me into the vortex again, trying to come to terms with defining our friendship... I finally gave up, and just went with the flow, enjoying our impromptu late night massages and 'fun' (lol) and left him to figure out the adjustments, if any, that he wanted to make, by himself. The drama never really ended, and we finally parted as he headed in a completely different direction with a cult like religion, I believe, in an attempt to hide from his true feelings... It was just too much to deal with! I wish you better luck with Matt, Luc!! I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it, tho, for the reasons I described... luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer