mardi 7 décembre 2010

HUGE snowstorm

There is a huge snowstorm in Quebec right now it's pretty crazy.

We have had 25 cm of snow so far in Montreal and it's supposed to continue snowing until tomorrow at midday. What makes it crazier is that the wind is very strong so the snow all gets bunched up at some places where it's litterally impossible to go because the snow is like as tall as you :P

I had plans to go somewhere pretty far today but it's dangerous so instead I'm just staying home and it kinda sucks.

So yeah, the snow isn't really cool but I can still have fun in some other way. I'll try to stay positive in this season that I hate so much!

In other news, I finish school next monday youhou! I'm pretty happy about it and I'm all excited.

Anyways, I don't have much else to say so seeya!

2 commentaires:

  1. Burr, Oslo had about 9 cm last weekend, and the temperature has been about -13 c this week. But the Yule beer is good and plentiful and I am using public transportation. Life is good for the next few days.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow!! Cool, eh?? lol I'm just glad it's up there Luc, and not down here!! Altho... I really do enjoy the actual storm, with the snow falling and drifting everywhere... I guess that would be the 'bear' genes, or something. :P But, once it accumulates, and I have to confront all the snow removal from 2 properties, I lose my joy. It's a lot of work, and my parents are too elderly to do it themselves, so, that leaves 'son # 1' (me...lol)

    Sounds pretty doggoned exciting to be finishing w/ school tho!! Good for you, kid!! Enjoy!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer