lundi 8 février 2010

Happy again!

I really have no idea why... But suddently, I'm happy again! For like no apparent reason.

I will take advantage of this though and I already started annoying some people because of my ridiculously energetic mood! (they are a little annoyed but overall, they can't help but smile in the end...hehehe). So yeah I was just really happy in all of my breaks today and like jumping on my friends and wearing some girl's scarf (I was told I looked even more gay than usual).

Yeah about that, I am like the gay that is out in our gang so every single gay joke falls on me (and I don't mind those jokes are funny sometimes), but the jokes about howsomeone is feminine don't fall on me because I am not that intense and it is Eli's boyfriend and Sam who get those (haha suckers!).

I love how you have inside jokes in your group of friends, I didn't have as many at my old school but here, it's crazy, I love it, there are so many! Even funnier is when some have an inside joke but not everyone gets it and you like look at eachother and start laughing and everyone is just wandering WTF is up with you... Ahhhh...

I really don't know where I wanted to go with this so I'll just randomly change subjects

Another one of my friends is coming out right now, well he's not really a friend, he's more like a friend of my friends, I have seen him a couple of times though. I am not supposed to know about it but I mean I saw him and I was like... yeah that guy is probably gay... So now I have to act as though I don't know which is kinda annoying but hey, I can deal with it. So yeah when I was talking about how all gay jokes were falling on me, well he is way more what you would consider a "stereotypical gay guy" so when people are going to know about it, it's probably pretty much all going to go down on him. Oh and before you ask me if I'm going to date him, well he isn't interested in me so I guess I'll just forget about it even though he is pretty cute. Anyways dating friends is dangerous.

So yeah that's it, I'm going to go skate tomorrow, who knows, I might be a decent skater some day :P

Seeya!!

1 commentaire:

  1. Glad to see you happy. Wanna trade moods? lol. And he's a friend of a friend if you like him atleast give him a chance, u never know he could be the person you been looking for. Gl with everything
    aj

    RépondreSupprimer