vendredi 5 février 2010

I told my mom

Well that's it, I just told my mom I was gay, she said that she suspected it since late high school, so she started to suspect it a little after I did... Anyways, so it went well, I don't feel much better, but I don't feel worse either.

In other news I haven't seen Nick since saturday and I'm pretty sure he is getting over me so that's good. I have been in a kinda bad mood these past two weeks but I think I am slowly getting into a better mood so, I guess we'll see what happens but I hate being in a bad mood so much... grrrrr

Anyways I really don't have anything else interesting so I'll just go

seeya!!

2 commentaires:

  1. Luc

    that had to be hard thing to do but i hope it works oiut for you in thr future where you dont have to lie about who you are like i have done

    I hope all is well, take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. thanks :) It went well, but knowing my mom, she is going to want to talk to me about it all the time so I'm trying to just avoid too much of it by staying in my room :P I know it's stupid and that I'm lucky that my family accepts me for who I am but that's just how i feel... I love them though, I love my family alot.

    RépondreSupprimer