samedi 6 février 2010

Hockey

Yeah, i wanted to do a post to show that I'm more then a gay guy. So I just want to say that I am really looking forward to the olympics in Vancouver. I am rooting for team Canada in hockey. It's so cool how the russian team and the canadian team are like overpowered. It is weird though because everyone fights about who the best player in the NHL is, either Ovechkin or Crosby, and I like Ovechkin better, but he is russian and in the olymipcs, I will clearly be happier if Crosby does good than if Ovechkin does good. Also I love our goalers. Brodeur has always been a player I liked, ever since I started watching hockey when I was young, Luongo is incredibly talented and Fleury is probably the goaler in the NHL with the brightest future.

Anyways today the Montreal Canadiens beat the Pens 5-3 which I did not see coming, especially since our best player didn't play because he is hurt. Yeah, I support Montreal because they are my home team but I know they aren't the best right now (even though they won 24 Stanley cups...beat that!). I like New Jersey, Pittsburgh, Vancouver and Washington also. I used to dislike New Jersey since I only liked Brodeur in the team but now they have Kovalchuk who is really good so I want to see what they do now. Oh yeah I like Chicago 2 but mainly for Toews and Kane.

So yeah I like watching hockey but I can't skate yet... I am ashamed of it but hey, I am starting to learn now and I can go pretty fast for a beginner, I just can't stop yet. When I play hockey with my friends I can't really do anything because I don't want to move around too much but I still have okay stickwork (for someone who doesn't play). I am learning though and am getting better, by the end of winter I should be able to stop :P

So anyways I'll see you later!

PS. I don't know everything about hockey, I try to follow a little but I can't even watch games during the week so...

2 commentaires:

  1. Luc

    Growing up outside of boston you learn a little about hockey. I like sports in general and i think we actualy beat teh canadans today after a ten game losing streak. Oh and i was always a teriible skater too :P

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yeah I hate The Bruins... They always end up crushing my hopes when we are in the playoffs :P
    Luckily I did not watch the game against Boston so I didn't have to see us lose...

    RépondreSupprimer