samedi 20 février 2010

I can't believe we aren't dating yet

Hey! I haven't posted in awhile, just been busy flirting this week ;)

Okay, so I got to know my "friend" a little more this week, like we basically talked really long conversations on MSN every day, he is awesome! Even more awesome is the fact that he really likes me! I miss him when we don't really talk alot (like yesterday and today) and he was actually supposed to come over tonight at my parents place just to be with me. It didn't work out because he had promised his friend that he would see her and he tried to get out of it but couldn't... Still he's tried because he wanted to see me!

We aren't actually dating yet, I went to his school thursday to see my friends that go there (mainly for him but...) but he couldn't really act like he liked me because he doesn't want people to know. One good reason for that is that Nick goes to his school and we think it would hurt him. Anyways, when I left he texted me some really cute texts that I am definately keeping!

Anyways I talked to him thursday night and he asked me if I liked him, to which I answered honestly that I did. He said he wasn't ready for a relationship (which is kinda true) and he left MSN not long after... He came back later, just to talk to me and I found the real reason, he was convinced that I loved Sam (which is kinda true). But the thing is (and I said that). That I would probably have dated Sam if he came out... Until last friday, now if he is gay (and I don't think he is), well he missed his chance. After that he continued to say cute things and stuff and really wanted to come over tonight (which I said, didn't work out).

So anyways he might be coming over to my place like wednesday night or something like that... I also told him i'd shotgun him for one weekend soon, I hope that works out. Awwww, I like him :)

So yeah that's what I wanted to say, if I don't post again for a while it's probably because I'm talking to him alot like I did this week

seeya!

Oh yeah btw I'm at my parents house right now and my dad was normal, we didn't talk about it, my mom and I talked a little about a movie with a gay couple in it but that's it.

3 commentaires:

  1. Hope you two work out and the distance doesn't get you too down!

    I wouldn't worry about your parents too much as they seem to be alright with it and it will probably only get better from here... unless your dad walks in on you and your friend, that might be awkward.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. LOL! I lock my door ;) that would be awkward though :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Luc

    SOunds like a nice guy and you should get to know him more

    well at least dad isn't full out rejecting anything so that is a good thing. take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer