samedi 13 février 2010

Wow...

Yeah so that "friend of a friend" who was coming out like this week went over to my place yesterday because he had nowhere to sleep (he lives kinda far and was at a party and didn't have a lift back home). So we talked ALOT and I do mean alot, like from 1 am until 3 : 30 am...then we finaly decided to go to bed (I only have a single bed :P) and we talked still in bed and... well what had to happen did happen and now I am lost, happy but lost.

Okay the thing is we did stuff, and I can't really say I am a virgin anymore, but I can't really say that I'm not, its weird but it felt good, and right. This morning we were both like having the same reaction : We couldn't believe we had actually done that after like seeing eachother only 4 times (yeah we counted) but we both didn't regret it and were pretty happy!

So that's that, I hope that it's going to lead to something because just being in his arms felt right, and holding him felt good! awwww... Anyways I don't think he is really ready for a relationship where we like tell everyone about it but we are definately going to see eachother again and I hope we end up dating or something. Oh yeah and since he lives far it's a little complicated and stuff and he is worried about that...

What is more complicated is that he is not out to everyone yet, and forget about his family, so if we end up together we won't be able to fully be open about it, but I don't really mind, he's just so sweet :)

Well that's it, Oh yeah and my mom wants me to tell my dad today so I'm probably going to be like completely out of the closet really soon.

On another note, my friends gave me alot of gifts for saint-valentines day because they said "you do so much for us", aren't they awesome? So now I have lots of stuff to decorate my place and they gave me some kind of erotic game with handcuffs, that was really funny!

Well anyways, thats pretty much it, sorry for the lack of postings, I had a busy week ;)

seeya!

3 commentaires:

  1. Luc

    Hey it sounds like a good time and while you havent known each other very long it seems like there is something between you

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer