dimanche 31 octobre 2010

Happy Halloween!

Hey guys!

It's halloween!!! Yay!

I really love this time of year. Anyways, I've been really busy with making my halloween costume but it was deffinately worth it! I won third place in our school for best costume! :) :)

Also Matt came over to my place thursday/friday and it was pretty cool, he's a bit childish at times tho... It can be refreshing but can also be annoying especially when you'r trying to sleep. It was fun anyways.

I am going to go to my friend's house tonight to give candy to kids. Yay! We are going to be a bunch of people there so its going to be fun and we've got a theme for our costumes so we all fit together, it's pretty nice.

I know usually I post more often than I did lately and I talk alot more about stuff than I did in today's post but idk, I'm not really feeling like posting lots these days, I guess i feel a bit lonely to be honest. It should pass tho, it always does. When I feel better I'll go back to posting more regularly I hope.

Anyways I'll see you guys around!

1 commentaire:

  1. It's OK, kid!! I'm glad you're going to be having fun tonight!! I'll be doing something similar, at my brother's house-- the kids are all excited, and, of course, dressing up so that they can canvas the neighborhood... I'll probably go out with he littlest ones, and watch them do their thing-- one is going for the 1st time, so, that should be hilarious!! have fun!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer