mardi 12 octobre 2010

100th post fail

Hey guys!

This is my 100th post and usually people do something special for that but I didn't plan anything so I guess I'll just say : 100th post yay!

Also! I wanted to tell you guys that I just got told "I'd like to see you again but more as a friend" by the date guy so I probably won't see him again :P too bad.

Just as I say goodbye to the opportunity to have a boyfriend, Julien starts talking to me alot again and I am supposed to see him on friday since I'm the one who is taking him to his driving test because his parents are in Italy, also friday night, big party at his house for our other friend's 18th birthday.

Last time we had a party at Julien's house, he kinda tried to rape me lol so we'll see what happens, to be honest, I'm half worried half hopefull about something happening with him.

I don't know, being alone is annoying but it really looks like every time I try to have someone it doesn't work out. If he tries to just have sex tho I hope I'll resist, I really don't need that right now.

Well thats all, I hope you guys had good days...

1 commentaire:

  1. Congrats on the 100th post, Luc!! I guess I should check to see where I am with that... it never dawned on me that it's a milestone but, I have noticed a lot of guys celebrating lately... Why not, eh?? At least, it's a happy thing...

    So, back to Julien watch, eh?? lol I'm sorry to hear that we never really got a better nickname for ' date boy', but, such is life... Even tho it didn't work out, kid, at least you were trying... w/o that effort, you'd never know the possibilities...Don't press the issue, Luc, these things have a way of surprising you when you least expect it-- that's the beauty of it!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer