lundi 18 octobre 2010

Everything is good!

Hey guys!

I'll pick up where I left off at the last post. The morning after the party, I went back to my place and did some stuff to prep for halloween. After that, I went to Nick's place to watch movies with friends. We were 6, including Nick and Julien. Since it was just movies, dont worry, nothing happened between any of us. We than went to a Tim Hortons (Donut place) and ate there, we actually saw my other friend who was working there so it was pretty fun. After that, three of them came to my place, still including Julien and Nick. They left at about midnight.

On sunday we had nothing planned but we wanted to do stuff so 6 of my friends ended up coming here, this time Julien didn't come tho, and we had lots of fun. We played video games and were singing old songs like "Hopelessely devoted to you" and "My heart will go on" because we were trying to find a song for my friend that she can skate on, you know as her music while she does her choreography.

Today I woke up kinda late and i had to study for a philosophy exam. I studied like 45 minutes in the morning and than took the test. It was really east and took me about 15 minutes. I got my grade later in the day... 7 out of 7. Yeah, really easy :P My french class was cancelled so I got to go back home to eat before drama club. I went there, had fun and actually tried to volounteer a bit more. It was fun and this time it was more about characters that I can actually play because all the other ones before were characters that really didn't fit me and my energy. Anyways, i'm starting to really like it, and the people are nice. Yay!

So yeah, thats it, I don't really have anything else interesting to say so I'm going to go.

Have fun with your lives! :)


1 commentaire:

  1. It sounds like you have people in your life that you enjoy, Luc-- there's lots to be said for that...

    The drama club sounds like it has potential... I'm sure that surrounding yourself with positive, energized people, pays off, in the end... I never belonged to a theater group, but, I met tons of nice people, and, more than a few heart throbs in the sport I specialized in... They're out there, Luc... Stay with it!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer