dimanche 10 octobre 2010

probably uninteresting post

Hey guys!

Today was fun, the guests we had were awesome and everything was fine, the morning of cleaning up wasn't that bad and it was deffinately worth it for the evening and now the house is all clean, yay!

Tomorrow I'm going to see my friends and were playing a board game that one of them invented, it is supposed to be pretty cool and I'm sure it is! That guy is really interesting, he's barely 20 and he has done more than twice of what I did in my life :P

Also I'm going to contact date guy tomorrow evening, probably via facebook, if I don't get any news from him before than. I wonder what he thinks about me...

PS. I have a question, does anyone know how to do a poll with this? I haven't really looked and it might be really easy, I just don't know...

4 commentaires:

  1. It sounds like you had a good time, Luc, and, the clean house is a nice side effect, eh?? lol

    On the poll thing-- even tho I'm no techie, I went back to my blog and looked at the possibilities... it actually looks pretty easy--go to your blog edit page and choose design... you'll see the blog home page laid out in little quadrants, with some designated as gadgets... click onto one of the gadgets, and, you'll get a window of options available thru Blogger... type in polls in the search area, and, 3 possibilities show up (at least in my search)... Choose the one that looks appropriate and it'll take you through the steps, including the question you want to ask, and the answer format, etc... I'm sure that you can also import a 3rd party gadget that is likely available somewhere out there, altho I didn't check...

    Well, good luck with your quest with 'date boy'...lol... Date boy?? You really should come up with an initial or even a fictional name for the guy!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. lol I know i should,I am just too lazy right now :P I probs will soon tho, and btw, all the names are fake names, I think I might have forgotten a few times so there might be some actual names out there... :P

    Thanks alot for the help! I might try to do a poll soon but it was mostly just to know if I want to make one eventually...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Luc

    hey hi how are things going. I hope things work out with date guy:)

    take care and be safe

    Bob

    Oh i dont know how to do the polls things

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Things are going pretty well, what about you?

    I also hope things will work out with him but we'll see I guess...

    RépondreSupprimer