mardi 26 octobre 2010

Sorry for not posting

Yeah I'm lazy, I just didn't feel like writing anything so I decided not to :P

I've been doing really good in general, school is going great and I have plans for the future.

There hasn't been alot going on lately with me but I like it that way, its a bit boring for this blog tho :P

What I can say is that one of my friends just got engaged. Normally, people are happy for those who get engaged. However in this case, it's just ridiculous. There isn't one of my friends i talked to who thinks it's going to work. Let me describe the situation a bit. They went out for a while and broke up about 9 times so far. The girl is incredibly controlling in a really bad way. The guy changes his mind about things pretty often and already has a bit of a story with another girl. They were broken up for a while now and I thought it was it and then one day he just asked her to marry him and she said yes. She says that engagement is going to be good for their couple... Since when is asking someone to marry you a way to solve your problems? Thats not what it was meant to be and thats a big reason why I think it won't work out. Btw they are both 18...

Anyways, I didn't really have anything else to say so that's it for today.

Seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. OMG, Luc-- {sigh} You're absolutely right on the couple that think they should get married... No wonder the divorce rate is so high, nowadays!!! I hope they don't decide to bring a baby into the mix...

    Hey, boring can be good, like you said!! And, it's all in the eyes of the beholder, really. I don't mind reading about your everyday stuff!! At least I don't worry that you're not doing well!! lol (I can have a very fertile imagination, sometimes- to my detriment...)

    What are your plans for the future, btw... luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer