lundi 11 octobre 2010

National Coming Out Day

Hey guys! Today is national coming out day, I litterally found out today and I don't even remember how I did :P

Anyways, I don't know about you but I don't really follow the special LGBT days like this one or gay pride week or when the gay parades are. But since I somehow found out it was today I told myself that if an opportunity came to say it to someone who doesn't know it, I would.

I was surprised when it actually came. It was during a play rehearsal at some point pretty much everyone was talking and the girls near me were talking about giving blood which is kinda important since it can save life and the girl next to me said that she couldn't give blood, so I said me neither. Another girl asked to us why? (And she thought we had some stupid reasons) The girl said she didn't weight ennough (you know theres a minimum weight or else it becomes a bit dangerous) and I said because gays can't give blood (which is true at least here, in Canada).

So yeah some random girls i had talked to about twice before now know I'm gay. Since I'm out to most people (and everyone that I saw today) there wasn't much more I could do.

Saying that, I am thinking more and more about coming out to my extended family. I have more and more cousins on facebook so it's getting risky that they could find out with that. Also, if I get a boyfriend, I don't want to hide it from them. Coming out to them is something that might happen before 2011 so I am probably going to talk more about it soon, it's really something I fear and have mixed feelings about.

Anyways, see you guys!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire